When it comes to shopping … I shop. You mention the simple “S” word to me and I am in the vehicle, purse in hand, and seatbelt buckled before you can even finish asking. I like to think of it as a hobby. My husband would completely disagree.
While I love to shop, I do not enjoy spending more money than I know an item should be worth. It is so easy for us as women to love a post on instagram by our favorite fashion blogger only to find out that pair of jeans is well over $100. *Insert cough here*
Over the years I have done my best to build a wardrobe perfect for me where I can comfortably say did not break the bank. It is my goal to share my love for shopping, to let you know about the best deals and sales, and when the perfect piece comes along!
Nothing is better than owning an item that you could literally wear every. single. day. and be happy! When I find a top or pair of shoes I fall absolutely in love with … I stock up in every color! That is exactly what I did with the black top and shoes you see featured in this post …
- The top is from Maurices and comes in several different colors! Not only is it made of rayon and spandex (which makes it the ultimate comfy tee) it has the perfect length with a high-low hem! It comes in mossy green, crimson tide, black, rose petal, and in heather gray as pictured below! Not only is it only $24, right now ALL their tops are buy one get one half off!
- The jacket is from a place I can’t seem to visit enough … Target! The minute I saw it, I knew I “needed” to have it. I mean who can’t love a simple, army green, lightweight jacket that can be paired with any outfit. I may have bought it full price but as of right now it is only $11.98 in stores! Say what!!
- The skinny jeans were purchased at Scheels in Kansas City and were on sale for $35! You can find a similar pair here on sale as well!
- Every spring I find a pair of sandals that quickly become my favorite for the entire spring and summer season! These are them! Not only are the super comfy and need no time to “break into,” they come in several different colors! I own them in black and brown which can be found in store at any Maurices near you! Feel free to check out their pink and mint ones too! Not only are they only $24, they are 30% off currently!
- The bracelet is of course from Maurices and only $14.50. Check out their silvertone one too!
If you have any staple items for your closet that you recommend … please send them my way! I am always on the hunt for a new one!
Love always, Kylie